The AVG installation package can detect various conflicting anti-virus products that may prevent several AVG parts from working properly. As indicated by a group of AVG antivirus key Installer technical support specialists, after detecting the conflicting application, it should be uninstalled immediately before the AVG application installation is completed. Usually, programs can be flash using the traditional Windows alternative "Eliminate Antivirus Software".
Steps to disable or eliminate conflicting Antivirus products
Step 1: For Windows 10
- Open "Control Panel" on the Internet bar, which is located at the bottom left of the computer screen
- Select the "Programs and Attributes" icon
- According to AVG specialists, select the program you want to uninstall from the specified list of installed applications and tap the "Uninstall" icon
- After successfully uninstalling the program, it is recommended to restart the PC device and implement the installation of AVG solutions. You can install AVG computer software
Step 2: For Windows 10
- Move the mouse over the lower-left corner of the computer screen, and then touch the "Windows emblem" segment that will appear on the monitor. You will be able to see the list of options from the monitor
- In the list of available options, simply click the "Control Panel" panel.
- Click the "Programs -> Uninstall a program" section.
- Tap the application you want to uninstall from the list of installed applications and select "remove".
- After the uninstall procedure finishes, restart your computer and implement the AVG installation.
Step3: Windows Vista or 7
- Open the Start menu and go to the "Control Panel" section.
- Click "Programs -> Uninstall a program."
- Click the application you want to uninstall from the specified list of installed applications and select "Remove" to eliminate specific software.
- After uninstalling the program, users are asked to restart their computer and install AVG.
If you still have problems with AVG, immediately contact the database in the AVG Antivirus customer service department to resolve any problems immediately. We are one of the world-class technical support engineers who are ready to help needy customers.
How to install AVG Ultimate?
Hi! Do you know if you will have to install AVG Ultimate? Combines these two goods with exactly the same AVG MyAccount
Look at some checkpoints:
- Make sure you are logged in to Windows, running Android.
- Close all recent programs on the system.
- Remove more anti-virus applications from the system.
- The device met the smallest requirements regarding the system configuration for AVG anti-virus installation.
To establish a relationship with the service system, you can use 24/7 real ways - telephone, remote or cyber.
To install AVG ultimate, take a look at the following actions:
AVG Ultimate installation steps:
Click the button below and save it to a known location on the system (for example, in the background of Windows).
You must right-click the downloaded installation file. Then you need to select "Run as administrator" in the quoted "Context" menu.
If the "User Account Control" dialog for confirmation appears, find it. Then click "Yes" (or "Continue")
In the upper right corner of the "welcome" screen, select "configuration language". Then you need to click "Continue".
Activate your goods with official information about AVG accounts. Enter the mandatory official email address and password in the fields provided.
You must restart your own personal computer.
It is applicable for Windows 8/8.1/7/10 SP1, SP2, XP, SP3, Vista.